Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brag Book Freebie 5!!!

Hello all.

Yay, we finally got our new store up and running, and have a new designers kits in the store, i will post previews and links on, here...were gradually putting up our kits again in the store we have a few up for now. There are still a few more Designers Postions available so if your intersted please email me here....the designers rules and CT rules.

I hope you all like my freebie and when you use it please feel free to come to our site and post it in our gallery here. just make a personal album. Thanks for Visiting.






theres more freebies here

and Freebie here

Another Freebie Here


Heres The Newest Kits in our store....





Heres the Previews of our New Designer Mels:





2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

justrenae said...

Your kits are soooo cute. I received your tag and participated. This is my 2nd one to get, I was going through a hard time last time and just couldn't!

It was fun but I have sooo many weird facts about me I sort of just followed your lead.

Thank you!!! Renae